"Give me a young woman who loves home and family, who reads and ponders the scriptures daily, who has a burning testimony of the Book of Mormon...Give me a young woman who is virtuous and who has maintained her personal purity, who will not settle for less than a temple marriage, and I will give you a young woman who will perform miracles for the Lord now, and throughout eternity." -Ezra Taft Benson



Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jim n' Nicks with my Lily -♥

Last night Lily and I went to Jim n' Nicks. (Duh, title of the post.) It was much much needed. Lily is one of those people who you can talk to about anything. And fortunately for us, we have had some of the same things happen in our lives recently.(Yes, with boys, what else?)  So it's nice to have someone to talk to who understands.We sat at our table talking about boys, breakups, and school....basically just throwing everything out there. Annnnnd she also introduced me to Jim n' Nicks cheese biscuits....and now I am an addict.
After dinner we drove up the road to Party City to see Kaycie, but it ended up being closed. We went shopping at TJ Maxx while we waited for Kayc to get let out. (Her evil manager Angela was closing, so she got kept in the store like an extra 20 minutes perfecting her W2 paperwork.)  WE ♥ THE CLEARANCE RACK! Nothing makes me and Lil happier than finding an endless rack of cute $3 shirts and $10 jackets. We both spent like, $20! And got some really cute stuff out of it. TJM closed at 9:30, so we bought our clothes and went out to the car to wait on Kayc. She finally got let out, and we just stood in the parking lot and talked for a couple minutes. We hugged her and told her we loved her and then we all decided to go home. I'm grateful that I have such sweet friends, and I don't know what I would do without them! -♥

No comments:

Post a Comment