"Give me a young woman who loves home and family, who reads and ponders the scriptures daily, who has a burning testimony of the Book of Mormon...Give me a young woman who is virtuous and who has maintained her personal purity, who will not settle for less than a temple marriage, and I will give you a young woman who will perform miracles for the Lord now, and throughout eternity." -Ezra Taft Benson



Sunday, January 16, 2011

I almost forgot.. :)

I am so grateful for people who are quick to forgive. I think that is the most difficult attribute to gain. I got the most meaningful wink and smile I think I will ever get in my entire life last night, and it came from someone who has every right in the world to hate me, and he doesn't. I think there is much to learn from men like I have spoken. I know that there is for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment