"Give me a young woman who loves home and family, who reads and ponders the scriptures daily, who has a burning testimony of the Book of Mormon...Give me a young woman who is virtuous and who has maintained her personal purity, who will not settle for less than a temple marriage, and I will give you a young woman who will perform miracles for the Lord now, and throughout eternity." -Ezra Taft Benson



Wednesday, January 26, 2011

LAX and Bryan!

So, lately I have started playing lacrosse on OMHS Women's Team. I have NEVER in my life played a sport this fun. I absolutely love it! A ton of my friend play, so we make practice a blast. We have had practice almost everyday...the team was second in the state last year, so I am sure that they want to keep their ranking! We'll see what this season brings!
Recently all of my friends that I've been through the youth program with are leaving to serve missions! Today, Bryan entered the MTC! He is going to be serving in Bolivia! He is so excited. I think its so awesome that everyone in his family speaks spanish, and now he can too. All of his brothers served in spanish speaking missions, so he is going to fit right in!! He is the sweestest, and I know he is going to do an amazing job preaching the gospel that I know he loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment