"Give me a young woman who loves home and family, who reads and ponders the scriptures daily, who has a burning testimony of the Book of Mormon...Give me a young woman who is virtuous and who has maintained her personal purity, who will not settle for less than a temple marriage, and I will give you a young woman who will perform miracles for the Lord now, and throughout eternity." -Ezra Taft Benson



Friday, January 28, 2011

Finally Friday.

FINALLY ITS FRIDAY! This weekend is much much much needed. My BYU applications are due on the first, and I will be SO GLAD to finally get done with all of that! I have no idea what school I'm going to, and that is defnately something to prayerfully consider. I want to study Nursing, so obviously the first place I turn is UAB. I love Tuscaloosa, so I turn to UA. But most importantly, I want to get married. So I turn to BYU. I guess we will see what Heavenly Father wants for me first!
So this morning I thought I was going to fail a pre-calculus test, And Andrew taught me what my class has been learning for a week in 20 minutes. The boy is amazing! I owe him big time! I ended up getting an A, as opposed to completely bombing it. I will take that!

No comments:

Post a Comment