"Give me a young woman who loves home and family, who reads and ponders the scriptures daily, who has a burning testimony of the Book of Mormon...Give me a young woman who is virtuous and who has maintained her personal purity, who will not settle for less than a temple marriage, and I will give you a young woman who will perform miracles for the Lord now, and throughout eternity." -Ezra Taft Benson



Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baby its cold outsideeeeeeeee

So, it was a whoping 30 degrees outside. And what you ask, was I doing? I was outside washing the wheels, vacuuming, cleaning windows of my dads car. Why? Because I am an idiot, and I didn't pay my parents a car payment. Dad told me if I did it we would be even on the payment and I could drive the car next week. So I was sorta forced to do it. At least now I can drive next week, and I can do something tonight!! yaaaay!
I was stuck at home last night, and I HAVE to get out and do something before I go insane.
I got my first letter from Bryan today! He is so excited and happy to be in the MTC! He leaves on February 16th for the Peru MTC!!!
LAX is amazing, I am so glad Carol made me sign up. Coach Klementz is awesome and he genuinely loves coaching and really wants to help all the girls. The teams are looking really good this year, and our first game is in Alpharetta GA on the 26th! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment