"Give me a young woman who loves home and family, who reads and ponders the scriptures daily, who has a burning testimony of the Book of Mormon...Give me a young woman who is virtuous and who has maintained her personal purity, who will not settle for less than a temple marriage, and I will give you a young woman who will perform miracles for the Lord now, and throughout eternity." -Ezra Taft Benson



Sunday, February 20, 2011

Haven't Blogged in a while!!

Well, I haven't posted anything in a while..but yes I am still alive and hanging on to somewhat of a sense to sanity. Yesterday Dad booked tickets on a flight from Atlanta to Salt Lake City for Him, Brandon and I over spring break. We are driving to Atlanta on March the 10th, so that we will be sure to catch our flight on time out of Atlanta at 6:45AM. We are just going for me to check out the BYU campuses, and I am REALLY EXCITED.

No comments:

Post a Comment