"Give me a young woman who loves home and family, who reads and ponders the scriptures daily, who has a burning testimony of the Book of Mormon...Give me a young woman who is virtuous and who has maintained her personal purity, who will not settle for less than a temple marriage, and I will give you a young woman who will perform miracles for the Lord now, and throughout eternity." -Ezra Taft Benson



Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Buoyancy @ Schlotzskys

Tonight I braved the winter storm to go do a Buoyancy Worksheet for physics class that is due tomorrow with Justin and Cory. Sara was supposed to come, but her mom didnt want her out in the ice. Let me just say, the only thing you get when you add Brittany, Cory, and Justin  plus sandwiches and pizza plus a really hard worsheet= epically finished worksheet AND really bad Indian accents....dont know what I would do without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment