"Give me a young woman who loves home and family, who reads and ponders the scriptures daily, who has a burning testimony of the Book of Mormon...Give me a young woman who is virtuous and who has maintained her personal purity, who will not settle for less than a temple marriage, and I will give you a young woman who will perform miracles for the Lord now, and throughout eternity." -Ezra Taft Benson



Thursday, February 10, 2011

Monday to Monday

This week has felt like an entire week of Mondays. I am so very glad that tomorrow is Friday, and pray that I Won’t have a week as bad as this one was for a long time! There is much to be done today…so I will definitely blog more tomorrow! We have a huge English project video that we are doing, and it should be epic. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment