"Give me a young woman who loves home and family, who reads and ponders the scriptures daily, who has a burning testimony of the Book of Mormon...Give me a young woman who is virtuous and who has maintained her personal purity, who will not settle for less than a temple marriage, and I will give you a young woman who will perform miracles for the Lord now, and throughout eternity." -Ezra Taft Benson



Saturday, February 5, 2011

A few hours later...

I LIVE! My hands may have to me amputated, but I am alive. The car looks amazing, and I doubt a professional could have done any better. So payment is paid, and Brittany is free. :)
Cal is going to be the death of me, I hate that math class. But I'll get through it, I always go. Like I blogged earlier, I finally got my apps into BYU(s). Unfortunately no word back yet! I guess Heavenly Father has more time to play games with my head! ;) We'll see where I end up. I talked to Aunt Jan (my long lost Aunt who lives in Rexburg. Her husband Dale works with campus security!) the other day, and she was an absolute sweetheart. She sounded amazing, and I can't wait to meet her. She said if I wanted she could put in the good word for me into a student secretary position. I still haven't decieded if I want to work during school or not. I don't think I will my freshman year, at least. Finally, its my turn to decide. -♥

No comments:

Post a Comment