"Give me a young woman who loves home and family, who reads and ponders the scriptures daily, who has a burning testimony of the Book of Mormon...Give me a young woman who is virtuous and who has maintained her personal purity, who will not settle for less than a temple marriage, and I will give you a young woman who will perform miracles for the Lord now, and throughout eternity." -Ezra Taft Benson



Sunday, April 17, 2011

Movie Marathon & Paper

So this weekend for me basically consisted of three things.
First: 27 Dresses (aka JAMES MARSDEN)
Second: Charlie St. Cloud (aka ZAC EFRON)
Third: Twilight (aka ROBERT PATTINSON)
and Fouth: The Princess Bride (*young* Cary Elwes)
I believe it is known without being said that this was my weekend to be a total romantic sap, and it be totally okay. :) hmmm, and oh, did I need it!!!

But its all in good fun, because I evened it out by doing this paper, that basically cosumed my life. Finally done, and off to another week of school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment