"Give me a young woman who loves home and family, who reads and ponders the scriptures daily, who has a burning testimony of the Book of Mormon...Give me a young woman who is virtuous and who has maintained her personal purity, who will not settle for less than a temple marriage, and I will give you a young woman who will perform miracles for the Lord now, and throughout eternity." -Ezra Taft Benson



Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Post!

I have not updated in way too long! In my previous post I mentioned our first lacrosse game. I wasn't able to play, because I injured my knee. The girls played verses Spain Park High School very well, but ended up losing 8-7 in quadrouple over time. After that we traveled to Johns Creek High School in Alpharetta Georgia to play against a very established team. LAX is a school sponsored sport there, while back home at Oak Mountain is only Club. So, we took an embarassing beating from them, as did varsity. But the bus-ride over and back was a wonderful bonding time for the entire team. Everyone had a lot of fun, despite the loss!



Last night I went and saw a movie with Claire called Beastly. It was a play off of Beauty and the Beast. I absolutely love romantic movies, and I have realized that I am a complete romantic sap. Its a good thing for me that guys that read poetry, and build you greenhouses, ballroom dance, write you letters, and kill themselves trying to impress you don't exist (at least not that I have seen), because I would forever be wrapped around his finger!
It was a great movie, absolutely amazing. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD. It was the type of movie that makes me want to fall madly in love and be that cute couple! (:
                                                                         ♥
Thursday Dad, Brandon, and I leave for Atlanta, Utah, and Idaho! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment